cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to edit or create a shipping policy the window hangs up and will not close.

This has happened before. I tried to edit a policy and when I click "Save and close" it just hangs there without closing or saving the changes. Working on a Mac, not the latest one.

Tobiasness

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: When I try to edit or create a shipping policy the window hangs up and will not close.

Have you tried a different browser?

How outdated is your Mac OS? All you said is "not the latest one" which isn't much to go on.

I'm on a Mac and so far my biz policies are working and can be edited as usual.

If your OS is pretty old and a new browser doesn't help, my suggestion would be to create a new policy. Assign the new policy to those listings. Once the transfer is complete, delete the old policy. It's a long way around, but could get you to the intended end point if it comes to that @tobiasness.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: When I try to edit or create a shipping policy the window hangs up and will not close.

Good advice, I am running Big Sur with updates, but was postponing updating to my new browser, so went ahead and did that, seems to help. Thanks

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I just had this issue, and refreshing the page fixed it. I was able to select the shipping policy I had just created, (Three times, because I was closing out and trying again,) and post the listing, no problem.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply