cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voiding an Ebay International Standard label

So, eBay defaulted to EISD on purchase where the buyer had selected and paid for USPS Priority ( and yeah, I don't even offer EISD) I realize this after printing--my bad. I to void label and lo and behold here are my options

glasser_0-1663077286204.png

whereas USPS domestic labels show this in the pull down

glasser_1-1663077400418.png

why isn't cancelation available in the pull down? Any help voiding would be appreciated. And why or why eBay do you show and pre-select shipping options I do not offer. I feel like you are redirecting shipping to where you make more money a bait and switch if your will. And FYI  in the end EISD was only like 3 dollars cheaper than USPS priority and it way longer delivery times.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Voiding an Ebay International Standard label

When using eBay International Standard Delivery, you are not charged for the labels until the package is processed at the consolidation center, so just toss is and make a new one. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

OK, so I believe in self-help and I get this

glasser_0-1663078639373.png

and then this:

glasser_1-1663078680188.png

say what? Yeah was trying different searches I am not the world's fastest typist

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

When using eBay International Standard Delivery, you are not charged for the labels until the package is processed at the consolidation center, so just toss is and make a new one. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks. You think they would provide that information at the point you are looking to void the label

Message 4 of 4
latest reply