cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Ground Advantage... I am so confused....

We offer Free Shipping on all but a handful of our items. We usually list as economy shipping which gives us options. Most often we ship media mail or 1st class (small box).

I don't think we'll need to change our listings. True?

More concerned is the jumbling up of 1st class package, Priority, etc... Has anyone figured out how this will impact prices for 1st class packages?

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: USPS Ground Advantage... I am so confused....

Are you guys really using bulk edit to change this stuff?  Surely business policies will cover it all.   I have maybe five shipping policies that I will need to update that will cover all 15,000 items.  It should take about 3 minutes.  Maybe I'm just old school ebay, and the newer sellers don't use business policies anymore?

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

I shipped a package yesterday (7/10), and although my listing was for First Class the label printed with the big "G" and was the same price. Now I will see if it will still get delivered in the same 3 days time.

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

We tried to change our first class to usps ground & never found that option on our shipping offer drop down menu when revising items

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

The price for items going GA under 1 pound is the same as the price for First Class under 1 pound, just the name has changed. We did get a postage increase in first class earlier this year, however, which carries over to GA. (And, it wouldn't be surprising if we got a GA under 1lb increase during the next scheduled postage rate change coming up.)

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

It only takes a lot longer to get to its Destination; I just used Ground Advantage for the first time, same price for me from first class, 12 ounces 13x10x2 envelope...only one problem...it is still not delivered, after 6 days....first class, which I always use, same price, took 2 to 4 days to deliver. (from west coast to East Coast)...I am really disappointed with Ground Advantage..hopefully my package isn't crushed, as well, from all the extra handling....it went to Alabama from California...it was stuck in Missouri, for 2 days?...I will try not to use it again.

Message 35 of 35
latest reply