cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

Hello! I recently bought my first item here one ebay and i have a question. I have recieved updates on email that my order has been shipped, but, when i use my tracking number on parcelsapp, it says that shipment is cancelled today. Here on ebay nothing changed, it says that my item has been shipped..so what to do? Im new here, so thank you for your patience, cheers 🙂

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping

Contact the seller and ask for an explanation.

There have been times when I have had to cancel a label because of a printing error, or putting in the wrong weight, or - etc.

A new label with a new number is created. eBay still considers the item shipped based on the new label;. But if the buyer enters the old number it will come back as cancelled.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Contact the seller and ask for an explanation.

There have been times when I have had to cancel a label because of a printing error, or putting in the wrong weight, or - etc.

A new label with a new number is created. eBay still considers the item shipped based on the new label;. But if the buyer enters the old number it will come back as cancelled.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It is not that you have to "wait" for the seller to send you a new number. eBay should have sent it automatically. But if they didn't there is nothing wrong with contacting the seller directly and asking them for it explaining what you said above.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@arifu_31 wrote:

when i use my tracking number on parcelsapp

don't trust a third party site,including ebay.

if shipped post,check sellers country post website and yours.

if another carrier check on their site.

parcelsapp wouldn't know if cancelled.

maybe translated wrong.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply