cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping problem

I have the same problem, not able to print labels. I have media mail and it is grayed out. Also having with regular shipping. I get a message to edit labels (but can’t get past this point) I was told technical issues a few days ago, still not working. I’ve been shipping with paypal

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Shipping problem

@lylahilda 

The item has to be listed in a category that qualifies for Media Mail.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@lylahilda wrote:

I have the same problem, not able to print labels. I have media mail and it is grayed out. Also having with regular shipping. I get a message to edit labels (but can’t get past this point) I was told technical issues a few days ago, still not working. I’ve been shipping with paypal

@lylahilda   As the other responder said, only items that are listed in certain categories will have the option to print a media mail label on eBay.  This is to reduce the abuse of the media mail rules.  Make sure that what you are shipping qualifies>>

https://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121_tech.htm

If you are trying to ship parcel select>>>

eBay has removed parcel select from the label form due to the high number of item not received refund requests.  If you still wish to use this slow shipping method then you will have to continue to print the labels on PayPal OR at Pirateship.com

Pirateship is free to use and integrates with ebay.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

eBay's efforts to stem the abuse of Media Mail include blocking its use in many categories even for items that are eligible, such as a book listed in Collectibles.  You can purchase your MM label at

www.PayPal.com/shipnow

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Im having the same problem  with first class ...oops something went wrong try again later...thats what I get...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@thefleapicker wrote:

Im having the same problem  with first class ...oops something went wrong try again later...thats what I get...

@thefleapicker  Have you tried clearing your browser history?  Tried another browser?  If ebay labels will not work then you can print a label from paypal OR pirateship.com for the same commercial base rate

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Does it let you do media mail?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@lylahilda. Are you asking me if pirateship let's you ship media mail?  The answer is yes. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply