cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Dollhouse Wallpaper

Has anyone shipped dollhouse miniature wallpaper? If so, what do you use to ship it in?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If it will fit in a large envelope, that would do.  Or roll it up and use a small box.  I don't know what size it is.   I have installed wallpaper but never in Barbie's home.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

If it's in rolls, use plenty of bubble wrap and put into a box.   1st class mail was disc for light weight items and now those packages are shipped via ground advantage.  Here lightweight packages are mixed with much heavier packages ( fragile stickers mean nothing to USPS) .  If it's in sheets  insert btwn heavy cardbaord to keep from getting bent. 

Btw, your dollhouse items are fantastic -- bring back good memories from my childhood ( still have the 14 rm dollhouse ).  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

.... in an envelope sandwiched between to pieces of cardboard.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks everyone! All of the wallpaper is, at the moment, flat. My problem is the size, some are over 21 inches long. I would probably only be shipping 3 sheets at a time so I was looking for the cheapest way to ship. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you. I have too many dollhouses and decided to sell my largest one and the stuff I had purchased for it, along with some other pieces.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@jabu_7063 wrote:

Thanks everyone! All of the wallpaper is, at the moment, flat. My problem is the size, some are over 21 inches long. I would probably only be shipping 3 sheets at a time so I was looking for the cheapest way to ship. 

Roll it, put it in a box with bubble wrap, ship USPS Ground Advantage.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, I’ll try that.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply