cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped order and it’s still showing as awaiting shipment

Shipped an order but it’s still on my awaiting shipment page. Mark as shipped does nothing. Tracking is added to all the items in the order. Re adding tracking does nothing. Anyone know what to do?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

If it was through USPS, enter the tracking number to see if it shows up  at the USPS site and if it does, relax and ignore the Awaiting notice?

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

It’s on my awaiting shipment page and I have to scroll down to get to all my actually awaiting shipment items. So it’s not easy to ignore

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@thefossildepot did you find any resolution? I am facing the exact same issue. Archiving seems to help, although should not have to do that

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@thefossildepot 

Hey guys! This is a known issue on our end and we're working on resolving it ASAP, just continue to work like normal! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

It was 5/1 when you sent your msg and now it's 5/3  and I'm having the same issue.  How's it coming?

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

My mistake I see you sent it an hr ago.  Hurry up every chance you get!

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Called eBay and they fixed it

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Still having this issue.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I'm experiencing this same issue today.  Is the same issue back again?  I shipped an item and it still appears in my 'Awaiting shipment' list, but I noticed that the same item ALSO appears in my 'Paid and shipped' list.  I logged out and logged back in and the issue is still there.  I hope this issue doesn't incorrectly cause a late shipment or transaction defect against my account.  It is weird to see a Tracking # showing for an item in my 'Awaiting shipment' list.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I saw the same issue twice in the last few days. If you go into your Paid in shipped you will see it their as well or you can go into shipping labels and you will see it their as well. Hope this helps 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I have had this on and off the past few months. I copy the tracking number. Then mark as not shipped. Then mark it as shipped and it moves to the shipped area. Then go paste the tracking number so it's there.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

@strive45 wrote:

I have had this on and off the past few months. I copy the tracking number. Then mark as not shipped. Then mark it as shipped and it moves to the shipped area. Then go paste the tracking number so it's there.

This thread is a year and a half old @strive45 . I suggest visiting a recent thread, like this one where an eBay rep chimed in:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Shipped-Item-won-t-drop-off-Awaiting-Ship...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply