cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship using multiple boxes USPS? and how to do it with multiple tracking numbers?

I have an item I plan on selling that is a lot of many smaller lightweight wicker baskets.  This would be good for someone who wants to make a basket wall.  However, if I use one box, despite the fact that they don't weigh that much, the size would probably cause it to be really expensive to ship.  So... I am thinking of shipping the lot using multiple smaller boxes, but how would I enter all the tracking numbers into Ebay?  Any suggestions appreciated!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go back to the first tracking number and click edit.  Then look at the bottom that says add a tracking number and add the next one.

krazzykats_0-1670519535336.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Just add the additional tracking #'s. If you purchase them on eBay, it will do it automatically for you.

Seller Hub

1. On the Seller Hub Orders page, go to Paid and shipped and find your order.
  2. Select the order by checking the box next to it.
  3. Select the Dispatch dropdown menu and then Add the tracking number.
  4. Add, edit or delete the tracking number and the carrier, then select Save.

The buyer will then get an email with the order tracking details.

Tracking items you've sold | eBay

KrazzyKats

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

This still will not let me post more than one tracking number ???

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

OK I tried to do this and it will only let me enter one tracking number.  My questions is how do I enter more than one tracking number for one order?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Go back to the first tracking number and click edit.  Then look at the bottom that says add a tracking number and add the next one.

krazzykats_0-1670519535336.png

KrazzyKats

Message 5 of 6
latest reply