cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller marked the item as shipped, but they haven`t ship it

Hello

I purchased something from a seller located India.

ORDER DATE Apr 17, 2021.
Seller marked the order  as shipped and provided a tracking number.
After 10 days, order was not traceable as the system could not recognize it.
I messaged  the seller to ask if this tr. number is valid and they replied that they haven`t ship the order yet due to covid-19 conditions and that they would do their best to ship as soon as possible.
Another 10 days passed< I messaged them again and they replied the same.
I messaged them again yesterday and now they replied that if i want my order, I have to pay more shipping charges in order to ship it with express method instead with India Post.
I understand that there is a huge problem in India with the pandemic, but a friend of mine has ordered the same period and the other seller from India has shipped my friend`s order. Should I report this seller to Ebay?
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Seller marked the item as shipped, but they haven`t ship it

Good suggestion. If you miss any deadlines, Ebay will indeed hit the bye-bye button instantly. But it is infuriating how Ebay's system indicates an item has actually been shipped once a shipping label has been created. Shipping and printing a label are two distinctly different things. There's no excuse for such rosey, but misleading, symantics games, IMHO.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

The original post was dated 05/11/21, nine months ago. 

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply