cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller is a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the mistake of purchasing from a seller whose account is only a week old and no feedback who has made a listing of a 11 pro max brand new for $850 I purchased the phone for a total of $933.60 and the payment method I used was paypal balance. After I purchased it the seller canceled the transaction and I have no idea why, he claims that he would refund me but even asks me to send him $$ to cover the loss on him when I barely even know him. I then asked paypal for help about this and they asked me to have the seller ship the product. I recieved the package but inside I got garbage and this disputes for item not as described and that the seller is a scammer. I have the picture of the package shipping label as well but I dont want to post it since it contains my address. But this is my message history between the seller and me and what I recieved in the package as shown.message 1.pngmessage 2.pngmessage 3.pngScammer package 2.jpg

grubr_88_0-1584423446375.png

I tried to contact ebay and dispute but what happens is it just loads when I tried to email ebay about this situation. I have disputed on paypal already now I am trying to dispute on ebay,

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Seller is a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lifemore wrote:

I tried to contact ebay and dispute but what happens is it just loads when I tried to email ebay about this situation. I have disputed on paypal already now I am trying to dispute on ebay,

So you're trying @lifemore to get double refunds, one from eBay and another from PayPal. Can you explain that logic, you are totally dishonest!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Boy, if that didn't have scam written all over it!! 

Why would you ever have gone through with that transaction?  

Goodness, how many more red flags do you need? 

Seller is a successful scammer because - well, you know.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Im not trying to get a double refund at all. Thats not my intention. Im trying to get that one transaction refunded because of my stupid mistake only. I only contacted paypal because my payment method was involved and ebay involved. Where do you see Im trying to get a double refund intentionally?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Please understand my situation before making random assumptions.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Im trying to talk to ebay about the transaction too, that was my only intention. Apparently that retard thinks I am asking to get my money back twice when clearly he the one who fails to even comprehend my situation.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

if you file with ebay and paypal both, Ebay will close your claim.  With paypal you will be required to pay return shipping.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

ahh ok its my first time fileing a dispute i didnt know what to do.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

1. File a police report for theft either online or with your local police station or by calling your local police. 

2. File a mail fraud report with USPS.

3. File an internet crime complaint - https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

4. Once you have copies of filed complaints and reports with associated numbers, call Paypal.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@lifemore wrote:

Im trying to talk to ebay about the transaction too, that was my only intention.

No @lifemore that was not your only intention. Your own screenshot says "Return an item for a refund" for all to see:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/624053i159A8B812FB23C9D

So you're very clearly trying to get another refund from eBay, after you've already filed for a refund at PayPal.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

No to make sure I get refunded for that one transaction only and get help.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Its like your assuming I should already know how **bleep** works when I clearly do not.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply