cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return "Delivered" but no tracking info

Buyer opened a return and then requested a partial refund and he'll keep it. I told him I'd give a partial refund if he closed the open case or he can return it for a full refund. It's now been over a month and I've received no return and the case still says "return started" so there's no return tracking info. Check today and under status it says "return delivered, issue refund by 4-20". Well I checked my PO Box and no item and there's no update from the buyer or ebay with a return tracking number. I can't escalate case anymore and report buyer has no good options. What next?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Return "Delivered" but no tracking info

eBay assumes that the item was sent and that you have it back...I've seen that same thing a few times.   I've always just ignored the message and the request eventually closes. They won't refund unless tracking shows delivery and since there is no tracking there can't be a delivery.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay assumes that the item was sent and that you have it back...I've seen that same thing a few times.   I've always just ignored the message and the request eventually closes. They won't refund unless tracking shows delivery and since there is no tracking there can't be a delivery.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply