cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor USPS mail handling

To eBay upper management: Why are sellers being beat to death, funds being held, because packages with tracking have not been delivered yet?????

eBay and all mail / package carriers have been posting notices that the pandemic, heavy mail volumes, holidays and weather are causing delays. 

When somebody files a claim, does anyone check to see if tracking is applied, check to see if package has move records, before going after the seller? 

I have a Priority package I mailed 1/2/21, same day as purchase with eBay printed shipping label, destined Florida to Wisconsin. Has traveled to Illinois twice, Michigan twice and currently in Minnesota since 9th. I responded to buyer with all info immediately, but if eBay closes case and refunds from my funds (Even if package arrives afterwards) I'm out all of my money plus I (NOT THE POST OFFICE) gets a bad grade. NOT FAIR. 

Just for giggles.... I have a first class padded envelope shipped to Pennsylvania with eBay printed shipping label. It arrived in Puerto Rico this morning. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Poor USPS mail handling

If a claim is filed and the tracking shows movement in the past 10 days, call ebay and they will extend the case time.    If still not delivered, issue refund before the case runs out.  If/when delivered, ask the buyer to repay thru paypal or relist the item and ask them to pay......then mark it shipped........  some do repay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Poor USPS mail handling

Ebay upper management reads here???

this is a user to user board.

As for why: the buyers are not getting their items....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply