cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pirate Ship - Are Ebay Shipping Dimensions Auto Populated into P.S. When Order are Integrated?

Hi quick question on Ebay integration with P.S.  Would like to know if the Ebay listing's shipping weights and dimensions are loaded into P.S. when the orders are pulled into PS? Are these done automatically or do you have to re-enter each box weight and size when you are in the P.S. screen to purchase the label? This is an important consideration if you have a lot of different boxes and items.  Looks to me like you have to do it one by one all over again... Thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Pirate Ship - Are Ebay Shipping Dimensions Auto Populated into P.S. When Order are Integrated?

Buyer info is populated. Package info is not populated.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Pirate Ship - Are Ebay Shipping Dimensions Auto Populated into P.S. When Order are Integrated?

@coffeebean832 wrote:

Buyer info is populated. Package info is not populated.

Which is actually a good thing since the package size and weight on eBay is not always accurate. Even if you did in fact enter it accurately. I have had many case where I enter the package size as 8x8x4 and when I go to print the label even on eBay it shows as 1x1x1

BUT if you sell the same thing over and over then when you go to send the second order PS autolifts the info from the previous order. So from the 2nd on you do not need to enter the info.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

So the only data actually imported would be the buyer's shipping address for a particular order.. What about the shipping service you had pre selected in the listing?

Do you keep the dimensions and wt. of each order on a scrap paper to re-input? Seems like  a clerical hassle and not a thorough integration. I signed up with PS because  I needed a non transaction label and PayPal no longer offers single non transaction labels... you are put over to Ship Station.

Thanks for replies!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have a few specific package sizes I use with Pirate Ship and you can save package info so 70% of the time I use one of my saved packages. The other 30% I manually input data based on the box I just packed.

Your comment about PayPal transferring you to Ship Station- is that in reference to the page paypal.com/shipnow no longer working? @lp9999au 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Forgot the url of the PayPal label section, but you can Google it or see it on You Tube described. Use of that url takes you to Ship Station now.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I just tested out paypal.com/shipnow for stand alone labels and it's still working fine so I'm not sure what page you're referencing.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply