cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Slip now no longer shows price paid and shipping - did I miss another change we asked for?

Yesterday all was fine, but today, my packing slips print without the price the seller paid, the shipping the seller paid, and the total.  If I try to edit it, that info is seemingly not available to add to the packing slip.  Is this another change that was made that I missed?  I dislike this.  I want the buyer to see this, and I like to see it on the copy I keep for my records.

Message 1 of 80
latest reply
79 REPLIES 79

Re: Packing Slip now no longer shows price paid and shipping - did I miss another change we asked fo

>AND IF YOU ARE NOT USING SELLER HUB....YOU'RE SCREWED.....AND EBAY DOESN'T GIVE A **bleep**.

"Seller Hub" Every employee at eBay ought to be educated by having to sell 20 items a year. Maybe if they were actual users of their selling platform they would slowly start to have a clue.

Message 76 of 80
latest reply

Re: Packing Slip now no longer shows price paid and shipping - did I miss another change we asked fo

@twointexas wrote:
>AND IF YOU ARE NOT USING SELLER HUB....YOU'RE SCREWED.....AND EBAY DOESN'T GIVE A **bleep**.

"Seller Hub" Every employee at eBay ought to be educated by having to sell 20 items a year. Maybe if they were actual users of their selling platform they would slowly start to have a clue.

excellent suggestion, bring it up at weekly chat on wednesdays

Message 77 of 80
latest reply

You tell em man. This is Bull S--t

Message 78 of 80
latest reply

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !  :}

Message 79 of 80
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 80 of 80
latest reply