cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package not received by Hub or First Mile Carrier yet

i am new to ebay , I bought an item via GSP. it was shipped to ebay hub uk . Got delivered there and now it says “Package not received by Hub or First Mile Carrier yet”. But says shipped to me from the hub. It is very confusing. My GSP tracking is UPAAF000000058555694. Please help me.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Package not received by Hub or First Mile Carrier yet

There really is no need to follow your package on it's journey. In your purchases click on the item and see what the estimated delivery date is, that is all you need to worry about.

If/when that date has come and gone you can open Item not Received using the MBG.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/get-help-item-hasnt-arriv...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

did you receive your package? I'm facing the same problem 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Our reply for both you and the OP will be basically the same.  

In the listing where you made your purchase, you saw an estimated delivery date.  That date was evidently satisfactory to you or you would not have made the purchase.

You can drive yourself crazy following your package through its travel. Just wait patiently (if you can) for the arrival of your purchase.  If it does not arrive within a day or two past that last EDD, just open an item not received case.

While you are awaiting the arrival of that purchase, how about reading the Money Back Guarantee?  

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I thought GSP was replaced by EIS.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@fab_finds4u wrote:

I thought GSP was replaced by EIS.

It’s been replaced by EIS in the US.  The UK still has the GSP.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

So sick of people blindly parroting the " estimated delivery date" as something to follow. That is eBay trying to copy Amazon and try and make themselves look like a professional business to gain more money and clicks. eBay is not a professional business, and they do not have their own delivery couriers. They can not , and will never be, able to track a delivery date accurately.

A lot of people ordering from overseas (like China) will have a guaranteed delivery date of 2-3 weeks time, when it can take up to 2 months to receive it, which results in unfair refunds from sellers caused by people like you that just tell people to follow the eBay delivery date, and totally disregard the courier's estimated delivery date which is more accurate.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

"There really is no need to follow your package on it's journey."

Yes there is. Because international shipments require a signature, and people need to know where their package is currently at so they can make a window to be able to plan arrangements to be home to have it signed for. Do any of you actually use eBay or do you just post nonsense?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply