cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Item not Received after bought 2 items in One Order

Hi,

I recently bought 2 items from a seller, but I only received 1 item. I marked the item has not received but i need to wait on feb 3 ebay say if the seller not respond they can help.

What happen if the seller not respond, Ebay will make a refund for the not received item? Ebay say in the item "eBay Money Back Guarantee" is this truth?

Looks like the seller is making cheat in ebay.

What i need to do to get a refund?
Thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@anthuan87 

I'm sorry you didn't receive both items.   Is it possible the seller shipped in two separate packages?  There would be two tracking numbers if that was the case.  However, the first thing you should have done after receiving the package was to immediately contact the seller directly through eBay messaging and tell them one of the items was missing.  This way the two of you could communicate about the issue, and any responsible seller will work with a customer to make things right.  The weight of the package shipped should clearly indicate to the seller whether one or both items was in it.  At least always try direct contact with your seller before filing an item not received case with eBay. and give them a chance to help you.

Secondly, although you filed an "item not received" case, you did in fact receive a package and if the seller used eBay shipping labels, then the seller has proof of delivery as does eBay, so that could be problematic for you.   This is not clearly an "item not as described" issue either, because one item was as described, I assume, but the 2nd one wasn't even there.    

My advice would be to message the seller now and tell them what happened and see their response.  If you don't hear back within a couple days, or if their response is not acceptable to you, then go through eBay for help.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If seller put same tracking number on both items then you just lost your case.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Not always. I had a seller ship 3 items using one tracking number. 2 arrived, 1 did not. The high level tracking says 2 delivered. One was still at origin long for usps. He refuses to dig into tracking and only looks at the high level. Also that tracking from ebay is NOT from usps. I called them and they cannnot use ebay standard tracking. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Is this a scam from sellers?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Old thread from 2022

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply