cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No shipping/payments tab on listings viewed on .com?

I've haven't been online much the last couple of weeks so I might have missed any discussions about this. When looking at listing earlier today, I noticed that the area where the shipping/payment tab used to be shown on listings is now blank. There is no way to look at different shipping options on a listing, to see where the seller ships to or to see the seller's handling time.  Has there been some sort of announcement about this?

The shipping/payment tab information is still available when a listing is viewed on .ca.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: No shipping/payments tab on listings viewed on .com?

They're rolling out more changes to the listing view @pjcdn2005 . Click 'see details' next to the ship price for the new shipping pop-up that replaced the shipping tab.

There's a discussion about this. I'll find the link for you.

Edit: found it.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Shipping-Details-New-Page-Pop-Up-Rolling-Out/m-p/33878363#M224...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No prob. And you'll see in that other discussion that on one browser/account I saw a helpful informational pop-up alerting me to the change.

But on other accounts and other browsers I never got the informational pop-up. I'm assuming you didn't either, which is why you did not know where to look for this pop-up replacement to the shipping tab.

Might not be a factor for new buyers, but for existing buyers (and sellers) looking for the shipping tab, it's important to have that informational pop up. Not consistently, just the first time an account is switched over to the new view, so people know where to look.

FYI  deb@shipping, some FB to bubble up.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply