cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Days of Ordering from China are over.

No mas! Recently I ordered something from China. 2 different items, 2 different sellers. Both items were SUPPOSEDLY delivered by Speedpak. No USPS tracking information, so you can't actually see which carrier made the supposed delivery. I have a security camera and searched for any activity at around the time they claim it was delivered and no one comes near my door. Furtunately, eBay will usually refund such a event, but regardless, it's a total waste of time and extremely annoying.  Never again.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: My Days of Ordering from China are over.

wow, are you filing cases on all those bad items you got? Be careful or you will lose your buyer protection.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@riano wrote:

No mas! Recently I ordered something from China. 2 different items, 2 different sellers. Both items were SUPPOSEDLY delivered by Speedpak. No USPS tracking information, so you can't actually see which carrier made the supposed delivery. I have a security camera and searched for any activity at around the time they claim it was delivered and no one comes near my door. Furtunately, eBay will usually refund such a event, but regardless, it's a total waste of time and extremely annoying.  Never again.

I would never buy anything from China on eBay.  Too many bad experiences shared here by many.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@riano wrote:

Well, if the items you bought from China are available in the U.S., why not purchase them here?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Why would one lose buyer protection for reporting a missing delivery? What am I supposed to do, just move on?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Were these small items? Most of the carp from China is. If so then they wouldn't be brought to the door but delivered to the mailbox. 

Did you report this to your Postmaster? They can look and see where EXACTLY (within 5 feet) where the item was scanned and is the best way to determine if you are experiencing a missdelivery or porch (mailbox) pirates. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Learned my lesson several years  ago on buying "cheap" stuff from China and avoid buying "cheap" stuff from  places  that ship from the west coast & NYC areas.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 7 of 7
latest reply