cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just figured out, eBay is not responsible for eBay Standard International delivery

I have several packages got lost after delivered to China post, now tracking number is deleted, all tracking is deleted and eBay says I have to file directly with forwarding agent.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Just figured out, eBay is not responsible for eBay Standard International delivery

That is correct, I assume your buyers all opened Item Not Received cases?

If no, less worries.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Just figured out, eBay is not responsible for eBay Standard International delivery

Sorry cant help you as we no longer do business with China

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Never ever ship overseas.  If someone wants your stuff he can find a freight forwarder.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Can you please confirm the item id numbers or the order numbers for these transactions?  I am seeing Global Shipping Orders on your account but not ebay standard delivery transactions. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

When you opt in GSP you are not responsible for not received claims after the item is delivered to KY.

When you are mailng the item directly to the buyer you will lose a case if you don't have tracking showing delivered to their city.  You need to ship using the large flat rate box or calculated Priority Mail or Global Express to be protected.  First Class or a small flat rate box or envelope doesn't scan when it's delivered. 

It's my belief almost every item that arrives without proof of delivery results in a not received claim.  What are the odds nearly all items without tracking never got delivered?!   Some lying lass and lassies if you ask me.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply