cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I sold an item this morning And ebay charge the guy $2,00 less for shipping than I charge.

Ebay charged the guy $2.00 less than i charge and when I pirnt the shipping label they charged me more to sip it than I got. What to do ?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I sold an item this morning And ebay charge the guy $2,00 less for shipping than I charge.

I see many listings where you charge shipping and 21 listings with Free Shipping. Are you sure the listing in question is set up properly? You may want to revise the others, if not. Good luck.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@rlhwtoh   On the listings that you are charging shipping it appears that you are using a FLAT rate and not calculated based on package size and weight

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

This is the first time they have done that to me.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

As noted in the other posts, probably the listing was set up incorrectly.  We can probably help if you provide specific details, including listing number, package weight and dimensions, service used (e.g., First Class package? Priority Mail?), both ZIP Codes, and both exact prices.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@rlhwtoh wrote:

This is the first time they have done that to me.

If you do not use calculated shipping then sometimes you might make a bit on shipping and other times you lose money on shipping.  

The only way to not lose money on shipping is to either charge ALL buyers the same flat rate price to the zone farthest from you OR use calculated shipping.  

I recommend calculated shipping.  You weigh and measure the item in the box it will ship in then enter that information on the listing when you are creating it.

You need to update your other listings so that this doesn't happen again.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You did this yourself. 

Go to the listing and select sell similar,  this will show you exactly how you set the shipping up.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

What to do ?

_

Send the item and don't contact the buyer about the price difference

Message 8 of 8
latest reply