cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It must be in the water, ANOTHER SNAD claim! This one is soooo ridiculous.

OK, I don't what people are drinking out there, but you have to stop. I take it anymore.

I just got Another SNAD return request with the statement "The power adapter does not fit into the device. There is no way to use it. and there is no on off button". Now, in his request he attaches a photo of the rear of the unit with the power plug (a wall wart) sitting next to it.

The problem is, it doesn't get plugged into the back, it plugs in the side! There must be more lead in the water then we know! Also, when was the last time you saw a employee time clock (punch clock) with an on/off switch. I wish they had them when I used to clock in.  😉

I sent an email off with a picture (I can't even believe I'm going to say this) on how to plug it in. I also sent an eBay message as a response to the SNAD claim on where to plug it in (with photos).

Hopefully that works and he closes the SNAD. I have a feeling I'm going to have to accept it. After all, if he can't plug it in, it has only downhill to go from here.

GRRRRRR

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: It must be in the water, ANOTHER SNAD claim! This one is soooo ridiculous.

Here 'ya go, sweetie, I think you need this right about now

bang-head-here

I love you forever, Christie! Fly high, precious daughter 1/14/1987-12/20/2016

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

The bigger issue I am seeing as a BUYER is the use of expedited shipping instead of economy in the listing and expecting the Buyer to WAIT the longer time when they paid for the item with the expedited shipping listed.  Or USPS losing packages and international ones not leaving the originating processing location.  Figured after the holidays things might get better but they have actually gotten worse.

Might suggest adding the pictures of the plugged in unit to your listing so they can see where it goes.  Not that it will be of any real assistance but one could hope.

Sorry you are getting the I Am Stupid Not As Described claims.

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Here 'ya go, sweetie, I think you need this right about now

bang-head-here

I love you forever, Christie! Fly high, precious daughter 1/14/1987-12/20/2016
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

i lold all over this. i love that he needs an employee time clock, but cant figure out how to plug it in. really makes me wonder. maybe i should of been dumb and successful instead of some brains and no success.
Message 4 of 26
latest reply

@jrandye5 wrote:

...Might suggest adding the pictures of the plugged in unit to your listing so they can see where it goes.  Not that it will be of any real assistance but one could hope.

You know, I just may take you up on that, thanks.

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Arkansans, whether native or adopted, have played and continue to play profound roles in arts and entertainment, sports, business, writing, politics, architecture, and history. From Bill Clinton to Mary Steenburgen, several famous and well-known people have roots in Arkansas.
Message 6 of 26
latest reply

YES this is true, but then they do have their history with the backwoods inbreeding too.  Just seems to be we see more inbred than "profound well-known".  But all States have their sorted slogans and sayings.  Sorry I offended you.

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

This is why I sell chiefly clothes.  Even the biggest waste cases can figure out where the head and arms go.

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

@phcd1 wrote:

OK, I don't what people are drinking out there, but you have to stop. I take it anymore.

I just got Another SNAD return request with the statement "The power adapter does not fit into the device. There is no way to use it. and there is no on off button". Now, in his request he attaches a photo of the rear of the unit with the power plug (a wall wart) sitting next to it.

The problem is, it doesn't get plugged into the back, it plugs in the side! There must be more lead in the water then we know! Also, when was the last time you saw a employee time clock (punch clock) with an on/off switch. I wish they had them when I used to clock in.  😉

I sent an email off with a picture (I can't even believe I'm going to say this) on how to plug it in. I also sent an eBay message as a response to the SNAD claim on where to plug it in (with photos).

Hopefully that works and he closes the SNAD. I have a feeling I'm going to have to accept it. After all, if he can't plug it in, it has only downhill to go from here.

I get them kind, too.

Patience, my dear seller friend.

I have made videos on how to pull out a screw with a screwdriver to show a buyer how to install the new part, I save these videos in case another comes around, makes it easier.

Look at it this way...

At least these problems are EASY to fix!

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

@fitzfindsthedeals wrote:
maybe i should of been dumb and successful instead of some brains and no success.

Should Of or Should Have?

Should of does not exist. Neither do could of, will of, or would of as verbs.

Write could have, should have, will have, or would have.

If you want to emphasize the pronunciation, write it as a verb contraction: could've, should've, will've, or would've.

See also Verb Contractions.

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

i aint had no done idea id be in da engrish classes here on ebayd todays
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

@phcd1 wrote:

GRRRRRR

LOL, I just had a visual of the buyer, sadly the only person that my mind came up with was wearing a Trump hat and T-shirt.  Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

@jrandye5 wrote:

Have to remember to include an IQ test for your buyers and make sure they are smarter than a 5th grader to be able to purchase from you.  They also need to know what hole gets what item.  Obviously these people are from Arkansas and so deeply inbred that they have to have someone show them which hole they need to wipe (you know the 2 holes in the ground).

That's a ridicous and uncalled for statement to make. Is this your state?

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

Obviously these people are from Arkansas and so deeply inbred that they have to have someone show them which hole they need to wipe (you know the 2 holes in the ground).

I can't believe you typed that.

Doesn't get anymore offensive - and people like you - who stereotype - are the ones to be avoided.

I saw that...

~KARMA
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

You didn't offend me, you offended yourself and you don't even realize it.
And who are "we"? YOU? ME? THEM?
I have to say though, you do have honesty as an attribute, and your true colors
certainly shined though.
Good thoughts to you.
Message 15 of 26
latest reply