cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to list or download a report of all my active listings shipping dimensions?

In checking for USPS deemed oversized items by manually looking at them in Seller Hub-listings-manage listings, I found all kind of problems including that I have an unknown amount of listings without the default package size of 7x4x4. I'm not sure how it happened. I need to be able to see all of my listings shipping dimensions and have not found a ways to do it without opening each and every one of them.

Thank you in advance for any advice contributed.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Is there a way to list or download a report of all my active listings shipping dimensions?

I know of no way to address this in a bulk revision... so that leaves you to open each and every one of them. Bummer.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Re: Is there a way to list or download a report of all my active listings shipping dimensions?

It's only 1405 listings.  That won't take more than a month or so.    I don't know if it's worth fixing at that scope.  

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Any package that's 7"x4"x4" will not be subject to the new surcharges. All you need to focus on to ensure correct rates for the nonstandard surcharge are packages that exceed 22" in length and/or two cubic feet in size.

You can enter correct dimensions on the label purchase page for packages exceeding one cubic foot to avoid the noncompliance surcharge.

As announced October 2021, this was part of the January 2022 price changes but given a delayed application date of April 3, 2022.

There is a new “nonstandard fee” for packages that must be sorted manually by the USPS when the dimensions of the package exceed sortation requirements.

Packages with length over 22 inches will incur a $4.00 surcharge
     Packages with length over 30 inches will incur $15.00 surcharge
     Packages over 2 cubic feet will incur a $15.00 surcharge.

There is a $1.50 "noncompliance fee" for packages that are greater than one cubic foot or have a box length greater than 22 inches if the customer did not provide dimensions or provided inaccurate dimensions inside the online postage provider.

Yes, USPS will stack these surcharges where applicable. (Ex: over 22" and over 2 cubic feet and seller put wrong dimensions in the online label form - surcharge would be $4.00 + $15.00 + $1.50 for a total of $20.50)

Yes, these surcharges apply to the Priority branded triangular tube boxes.

No, the surcharge does not apply to the recently discontinued Large Flat Rate Board Game Box if you have any left in stock.

No, the surcharge does not apply to Media Mail.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I guess I should add that anything over a cubic foot should also have accurate dimensions in the listing to ensure buyers are charged USPS dimensional rates, but that was always the case, not something new as of yesterday.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Bummer!

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I was hoping there was a faster way. I guess not. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thank you

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thank you.

I agree I am not sure it's worth manually checking each one, one by one, but the issue is some of the items may be larger by quite a bit than 7 x 4 x4, although under the new oversize limit. If there are others they could incur higher charges for postage more than the amount I collect and I'd lose money. It would be nice if there was a way to do a raw listing data download of every item field.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@epiphany_2000 wrote:

I was hoping there was a faster way. I guess not. 

@epiphany_2000 If don't see a way to view this information in mass; however, I did notice that in the bulk editor you can do:

Edit Fields/Package Weight & Dimensions

Once the next screen comes up you have two options :  

If you choose bulk, then you could set those selected to the same dimensions ... 4x4x7 or whatever.

whitewaterford_0-1649139221611.png

Or, if you choose individually, it will cycle you through your selected listings which would be faster than opening and changing each listing individually ...

whitewaterford_1-1649139496135.png

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@epiphany_2000 wrote:

In checking for USPS deemed oversized items by manually looking at them in Seller Hub-listings-manage listings, I found all kind of problems including that I have an unknown amount of listings without the default package size of 7x4x4. I'm not sure how it happened. I need to be able to see all of my listings shipping dimensions and have not found a ways to do it without opening each and every one of them.

Thank you in advance for any advice contributed.

Hi @epiphany_2000,

I'm afraid that shipping dimensions are not included in eBay reports you can download of your active items.

One possibility would be to use an API to obtain the dimensions. If you wish to pursue that possibility, you would have to go through the eBay Developers Program:

https://developer.ebay.com/support

There are also many third-party programs. There may be some third-party programs that would allow you to easily find the shipping  dimensions. You can find information on various third-party programs at:

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing-and-marketing/third-party-providers.html

Message 11 of 11
latest reply