cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Standard Envelope

Can eBay Standard Envelope be used to ship to Puerto Rico?  

Please no long winded answers.  

All I want to know is the eBay system going to allow me to print an eBay standard envelope label to Puerto Rico?  yes or no.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

eBay Standard Envelope

@wpt05 wrote:

All I want to know is the eBay system going to allow me to print an eBay standard envelope label to Puerto Rico?  yes or no.  

Yes, assuming your package originates in the U.S., shipping to Puerto Rico is just a regular domestic destination.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay Standard Envelope

@wpt05 wrote:

Yes, assuming your package originates in the U.S., shipping to Puerto Rico is just a regular domestic destination.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay Standard Envelope

@a_c_green 

Thank you.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay Standard Envelope

I'm having this issue now and it won't work because the customer has the country listed as PR.  They updated it to USA but it still won't allow me to purchase the Standard label, just 1st class package.  The item has to be refunded and repurchased for the label to update to USA per eBay customer service.  No idea why they have PR listed as a country when it's in the United States, has a US zip code, they vote, they pay taxes.  It's like denying Washington, DC or APO/FPO eBay Standard rates.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply