cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International shipping help while listing

Hello all I just noticed this because a international bidder bid on my item. When i list stuff I make sure to list without international shipping and only ship in the USA. But an item got a bid and it's from Germany when I looked at the listing it didn't say us only so I must have accidentally listed it that way. Will ebay charge enough for shipping? I'm not sure how to handle this I don't want to it to end up costing me money for shipping. Not sure what to do the item still has two days left. Thank you 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

International shipping help while listing

You can check this yourself by simply clicking any one of your 'sold' or 'listed' items, scroll down to 'shipping' and change US to 'whatever' country and you will see what someone from that country is being charged..

BUT- you are in 'EIS' (Ebay International Shipping) which means you ship to a US hub and they take care of the rest (including collecting the correct amount)- you are ONLY paid for the item and the shipping amount that YOU stated. 

Also note; EIS handles ALL returns, including refunding out their pocket (if necessary)- you KEEP the $$ from the sale. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply