cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete address - package returned

My buyer just contacted me when she realized that her package is being returned to me for an incomplete address.

I am new at this. She wanted me to find out what happened. The address on file for her matches her home address.

How should I proceed?

Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can call the 800 number on the USPS web site to make sure the address she gave is the correct for what USPS has in their

book.   Did you print or hand write the label?  If it's hard to read that can be an issue.  What does tracking say about it?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

She should call her local PO (or you can) and ask them why they rejected it. Is it missing an apartment number, perhaps?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Anything and everything you do is completely voluntary.

EBay will not insist that you refund a penny when you have are given an Undeliverable address.

And the decision on what is Undeliverable is up to the carrier.

She might have a vicious chihuahua in her yard. There might have been a construction truck parked in front of the mail box.

She should be paying return shipping.

If she refuses, the transaction is void, but you keep the payment.

You could refund the purchase price only, since USPS has the shipping fee not you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply