cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I include shipping costs if I don't know how many identical items will be ordered?

I will be offering for sale 100 identical items.   How can I list shipping if I don't know if someone will buy 1, 10 or all 100?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

How do I include shipping costs if I don't know how many identical items will be ordered?

you set it up when the listing is created, that is where shipping options are given, ie, calculated, flat rate, combined shipping, etc

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I would think that if you're listing in a quantity of '1' per listing, you'd add s&h for 1 item. You can always send an invoice (to a buyer of multiples), or send a partial refund after the sale (remember that you don't get FVFs back on partial refunds) of multiples. Maybe another idea will come along. Good luck.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Since I have no idea the size/weight of your item, I will offer what I do for mine.   I offer multiples once in awhile and pretty much they are always rather small and light weight.  So, I set a flat rate for one with so much for each additional one. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply