cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stop email notifications every time I create a shipping label?

Each time I create a shipping label I receive an email telling me I just created a shipping label. I don't want or need these notifications.

Communication Preferences page isn't any help.

This seems to be a common complaint, going back to 2016. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Buying-Selling-Basics-Q/How-can-I-stop-email-notifications-eve...

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I stop email notifications every time I create a shipping label?

The better thing to do is use a dedicated email address for eBay . eBay will constantly send you emails and with the mobile app their emails are basically useless.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I got my first one yesterday, hours after I printed and shipped the item. Never saw one before. Must be a new eBay "Improvement".

Does improvement mean broken?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

arlenecordell
Adventurer

Wish I knew how to opt out of these notifications...I actually called eBay and put in for a call back which never came...

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

The better thing to do is use a dedicated email address for eBay . eBay will constantly send you emails and with the mobile app their emails are basically useless.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

It's not just the shipping I get tons of emails from eBay for just about any action you take. I have filters setup on my email account that automatically move the incoming emails to designated folders instead of my inbox just in case I need to reference them for something. About once a month I do a folder cleanup of the emails. 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I had a similar request, wait time was a few minutes, call never came.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I would think as there is an option to turn these off within ebay the option should function.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I have a similar set up for shipping updates, however I would like to stop the flow "upstream" as there is an option but it isn't working.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

So the idea is to use a burner email for forced ebay emails.
Completely going around the idea of being notified.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I do have a dedicated email addy for eBay, but I still want control of eBay notifications... some I want, but most I do NOT. Getting a notification w/ship label once I have already printed them is not helpful and has now started for me in 1/2024... I have set my preferences but still getting them... my guess is it is a glitch that needs fixing...

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@agardencottage 

Didn't  you notice the date on this thread?  It's from 2020 the responders in this thread havent been in this forum for 2-3 years. 
If you have an issue you want to discuss, create your own thread instead of digging up an ancient one.  

Message 13 of 13
latest reply