cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ever seen a 34 digit tracking number?

Recently bought a scooter and this is a big USPS tracking number. Hasn't updated in 4 days and is shipping from Sri Lanka to US. I've read that Fedex collaborates with USPS but I can't get updates on this tracking anywhere. Service code is 4202.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Have you ever seen a 34 digit tracking number?

Have you watched any of the news reports from China and all the lockdowns, shipping not moving, factory's closed etc? Millions of people, and there was not even one new car sold in the whole country in April! 

Bottom line who knows?

What is the date shown that it should arrive?  

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

No and I'm primarily a seller shipping within the US only. I rarely buy and even less from overseas.

The estimated delivery is June 7 - August 2 economy shipping from Beijing.

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

Keep a really close eye on it - file INR 24 hours after the due date has passed.

Sri Lanka / Dropshipping / China - not a good mix IMO, but you never know so good luck

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Are we talking about the $750 bike?

She ❤︎ Her ❤︎ Hers
Message 19 of 35
latest reply

$850 scooter

Message 20 of 35
latest reply

Yeah I just noticed something suspicious about their positive seller feedback. Most of them are the same 3 repeat buyers in just 6 months

2***y

o***t

i***h

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/sadun023?filter=feedback_page:All&_trksid=p2545226.m2531....

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

Update, the tracking has updated this morning and is in New Jersey, so it should be in MD soon.

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

I also see that, along with being private so can't see what kind of very low value items that someone is buying to help build up the sellers feedback score. Hope you get what you ordered not some small trinket that will show it was delivered. Fingers crossed! 

Message 23 of 35
latest reply

seller sold a bunch of them this month....i see the feedback you are concerned with

I don't quite understand the latest feedback negative.....buyer cancelled....not happy with the service?

Good luck....all things considered, I may have bought from this seller, but there are some discrepancies....

hope you get the scooter

Message 24 of 35
latest reply

I'm 99% positive it's a scam now. Not only did the seller remove their entire store inventory after that negative feedback, the updated tracking shows the shipping service as Parcel Select Lightweight. This scooter has to be 60+ lbs.

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

Well at least hes gonna get something... Prolly a pooper scooper or box of dog biscuits. Bon appetit! Err, the latter, not the prior.

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

Cannot find that item #, either sold or unsold.

Cannot find an e-scooter listed by this seller, either sold or unsold.

Seller has no current listings.

Be prepared to not receive it.  Open an INR case 24 hours after that last estimated delivery date.  You will have to wait awhile if last estimated delivery date is June 7th,

Since I can't find the listing, what, exactly, is an e-scooter?

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

Frankly, you might as well quit chasing this.  Whether or not you get a shipping update, there's nothing you can do, no action you can take until at least August.

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Since I can't find the listing, what, exactly, is an e-scooter?

A rechargeable personal electric scooter, typically a standup/stand-on thing with bicycle-like handlebars.

I have to admit that I wouldn't have the nerve to ride it, let alone order one from a Sri Lankan seller dropshipping from China. 😁

@lucia2512 : If or when a plastic trinket shows up (or tracking shows it delivered to someplace in your ZIP code, but not necessarily to your street address), the dispute to file is Not As Described, not Item Not Received (because the seller will be able to show a Delivered status, even though it was not a scooter and/or not delivered to your place). Good luck and keep us posted.

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

Yes...just within the past week or so...for a cat tunnel I ordered online (not from eBay).   Tracking indicates USPS all the way....from Carson CA to NJ and now in VA...closer and closer, heading in the right direction...should receive it this week.

But it's the only 34-digit tracking # I've ever seen...lol

Message 30 of 35
latest reply