cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSP and standard international delivery

I've shipped overseas before through Kentucky but I can never find shipping estimates for these programs. I only see the main three couriers.  Looking for Iceland specifically, but for 1st class (at any weight under a pound  and it shows 0 days for shipping. I recall having to cancel a sale to Canada because it wouldn't let me get a label and I noticed it said 0 days shipping then too. 

Also, is there a setting preference to be able to get quotes or use the Global Shipping Program? Thanks for any info provided!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: GSP and standard international delivery

You can't get an estimate for the gsp. Your listings have to be set up with gsp and the buyer will see the cost there. eBay international standard has a list of the rates HERE

Below that chart  they mention they use dimensional rates so you have to not only take the weight into account but also the dimensions of the package.  I'm not sure if the ebay calculator does that for you.

Apparently there have been some problems with the rates this week so you might want to look at a couple of recent posts on the shipping or selling forum about ebay international pricing. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply