cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedX Crooks

Every single time I use FedEx I get an adjustment that's out of this world high. Anyone else have these issues? 

It's been going on for a year. Not a dollar or 2. Like double. eBay needs to find a resolution. I call everytime and an open a dispute. Hear nothing back so I call. Denied. This is stealing! 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

FedX Crooks

Switch to another carrier until the problem is fixed between FedEx & Ebay or open up your own FedEx account & deal directly with FedEx. Some sellers are also using Pirate to create their FedEx labels & they aren't confronting the same issues via that path.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

Yes, these issues between Ebay and Fedex have been present for at least a decade and probably longer than that.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

I think this happens sometimes but then gets resolved. I remember some years ago I was hit with extra charges after shipping Fedex through ebay. But then it got resolved, and I hadn't had problems for a long time until just recently. Ebay says they will refund. Hope so.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

Apparently eBay label cost "estimates" fail to take into account many of the FedEx "surcharges". (tubes, too much tape, address change, print replacement label, covered in plastic)

A others suggest............. Pirateship seems to be better. At least the "seeking resolution" process is not stymied the way it is on eBay.

To note : I don't use FedEx.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

@buyselljack2016 ,

Pirateship does not use Fedex only USPS and UPS.

I've never had a problem with any of the carriers. Most infrequent or new sellers don't know about the surcharges or don't understand the concept of dimensional weight which all three carriers employ now.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

Thanks for that info. As I had posted........  I don't ship FedEx, ...........................but having often seen others   suggesting to use Pirateship when there have been posts about issues, I erroneously suggested to use it.

I will attempt to imbed that fact into my responding brain, and keyboard fingers 🤣

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

I have used pirateship a lot, and as someone corrected, pirateship doesn't offer fedex, it's usps, and ups only.

However, I'm going to be starting to use Fedex exclusively as we have negotiated prices cheaper than what pirateship provides.

Little nervous since never used FedEx, mainly have been using USPS and it's been a solid service.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

I been doing this for 8 years. I know what I'm doing. I am taking pictures of weight and measurements before shipping item. I have contacted a lawyer about a class action. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

Same thing happened to me in late March, they falsely claimed that an overnight package weighed 3 pounds when I know for a fact it weighed less than 1 pound. They overcharged me about $2 after it was delivered.

I WILL NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN!!!!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

I'll join you in that suit, FedEx is crooked. They did this to me years ago and did it again 2 weeks ago.  Never using FedEx again. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

FedX Crooks

DO NOT USE FEDEX. They will rip you off and lie about the weight of a package after they deliver it. I weighed mine on 2 scales at home and saw the weight on a third scale when I dropped off the package and had it scanned. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply