cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers,

Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their profits.

I am switching to UPS. If you continue to use FedEx, don't just drop off your packages and leave. Always ask the FedEx clerk for a receipt of your packages with the weight and dimensions for your records, even with prepaid shipping labels.

I have attached some images. FedEx's reported weights of my packages are inaccurate. I believe there is potential for a class-action lawsuit against FedEx. I hope it happens!

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpgFedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg

Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Re: FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

The error is that rate discount entry is missing from cost break down. this means fedex charge normal rate.  IT is two times of discount rate. if in cost detail see cost break down , you did not see rate discount entry, this is this time error. you need someHow to reach customer service to add to their list. do not expect auto refund even though IT Could happen. if you see rate discount entry, IT is Another error. I do not think  address this time.

Message 61 of 75
latest reply

Follow up to my post last night about calling Customer Service. I received my refund this morning, less than 12 hours after calling. I recommend everyone experiencing issues of the overcharging by FedEx to call eBay customer service.

Message 62 of 75
latest reply

As of today, I've received a credit from eBay for the adjusted FedEx labels.

Message 63 of 75
latest reply

Thanks Kyle.

This has been a recurring issue. This has happened several times this year. Will Ebay be auditing the accounts to ensure that sellers have been fairly chraged ? It has been challanging. By the time you speak to an Ebay representative it takes a1/2 hour to  hour of time away from selling. 

Mike

Message 64 of 75
latest reply

Overcharged again! 04/09 for over $250 total. Scam continues from Fedex !

Message 65 of 75
latest reply

Ebay should  be  catching the billing mistakes  ,it this their account  ,  before the seller is billed .   The sellers need to kept their receipts  from the FedEx stores   for  records  and pdf file them to send to eBay.  

Message 66 of 75
latest reply

Is this issue ever going to be fixed? I was just this morning charged again for a bunch of labels. This is 3 weeks in a row. Does it really need to take this long to fix a problem like this?

Message 67 of 75
latest reply

The Fedex UPS scam continues, just got billed another $100+ for bogus adjustment fees and ebay seems not to care. When is eBay going to do something?

Message 68 of 75
latest reply

Ebay doesn't care. Continues to make adjustments with no response. No information. 

Message 69 of 75
latest reply

I agree. How do I take part of class action lawsuit against Fedex

Message 70 of 75
latest reply

It has happened before not just on the week of March 25, 2024.

Potential for a class-action lawsuit against FedEx

Message 71 of 75
latest reply

It has been over 5 business days and I don't see my refunds.  What happened to my refunds?  I want my refunds!

I got hit with another 6 adjustments on Apr-04-24, $20.89, $14.21, $21.92, $32.61, $18.50, & $27.64.

No more shipping with FedEx for me.  If you haven't already.  We all should stop using FedEx. 

Message 72 of 75
latest reply

As far as I can tell I was never refunded for the FedEx "cost adjustments" from March. I have stopped using ebay for all my shipping.

Message 73 of 75
latest reply

It has been over 5 business days and I have not received any credit.

Message 74 of 75
latest reply

I've been waiting for 2 adjustments for over 3 weeks. Another one just hit my account. It is now over $100 worth of adjustments that need to be applied. I have chatted and spoke with 3 different reps, all stating it will be applied. When is it being applied?

Message 75 of 75
latest reply