cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx Overcharge

Measurements and weighs were correctly entered for each package on the Ebay site .  The packages conformed to all  FedEx directives. Yet a few days later I was informed that my account was additionally charged, at times for mor than twice the original shipping cost. Additions alone were in excess of costs on FedEx calculator.  Although promised by Ebay to look into the matter I have heard nothing from Ebay starting and repeated  from  Dec, 2023.  FedEx asks for an invoice to check into the overcharge which an Ebay member cannot access because Ebay is FedEX's customer not Ebay members. 

How can one do business this way not knowing costs?  What is going on Ebay, please fix it!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

FedEx Overcharge

You are a little late to this game. There are about 300 threads starting 2 days ago...ebay has acknowledged and addressed the issue...check the other posts

pinned ebay response:

Shipping - The eBay Community

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

FedEx Overcharge

Late or not, I am out of pocket and have been since the end of last year!  Ebay may have acknowledged the issue but has not remedied it on behalf of their members.  I am sure Ebay is an essential customer of these carriers and should have some leverage.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply