cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay shipping fees problem on Paypal site

There is a problem with the Ebay shipping fees being deducted from a linked bank account in paypal, instead of from the Paypal balance, even tho the process is set up correctly in the shipper's account in both Ebay and Paypal. This afternoon, after contacting paypal, it was determined that there is a problem on the paypal end in the system recognizing the account users paypal balance. Paypal is working on the issue and there is no estimated time or date when this will be fixed. Just wanted you to know. Sara5179

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Ebay shipping fees problem on Paypal site

Did this get resolved for anyone? I just realized that I've been getting double charged for shipping for all my May transactions.

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

I got an email a few weeks ago with an apology. It only happened on one day for me.

Corinna L Stevenson
Message 32 of 35
latest reply

Why has this issue not been resolved two years later. If anything it has become more confusing, I am trying to determine if there is double dipping going on in both my PayPal balance and my linked bank account showing withdrawls for shipping labels. The Balance sheet on PayPal now doesn't show things clearly and I had to contact customer service for even a link to see both, even more confusing , now I have to download, review and determine. This is time I don't need to be spending on what used to be an uncomplicated effort to ship via ebay and paying for shipping vwith my PayPal the balance and customers payment. Anyone have an update or information on this before I waste more time I don't have? Thank you in advance.

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

Did it with me over the last 10 days for 10 separate shipping labels, charging my BOA account AND my PayPal balance. Third World Country PayPal rep I talked to this morning has no clue, and you can barely understand his English. Ebay rep says it's PP's fault, PayPal will probably skirt the issue, but I will get to the bottom. They treat people like dog poo. 5-23-2019

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.

Message 35 of 35
latest reply