cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't Like eBay's New Shipping Label Page? There IS A Way To Switch to the Old One!

eBay has been slowly rolling out a new shipping label page to different sellers this month. I just got it this morning and it is terrible. I tried to print some labels and it just spun...and spun....and sppppppun. Nothing ever happened. Then it told me to download my labels. What a mess!! What ever happened to a button that just says 'Print Label!?'

Anyways, I have seen a bunch of other threads saying that they don't like the new one and that there is no way to switch back...that's not true. eBay provided a link at the top-right corner of the page to switch back. It's really simple. The only problem is that you have to do this for every single label you print, but IMO it is worth it.

Good luck and if anyone want to know about that, just send them a link to this thread.

Thanks!printlabel.JPG

https://bio.link/langs
Message 1 of 114
latest reply
113 REPLIES 113

Re: Don't Like eBay's New Shipping Label Page? There IS A Way To Switch to the Old One!

Actually, it could be your printer. Since it is brand new, something may not be set up yet.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 46 of 114
latest reply

Re: Don't Like eBay's New Shipping Label Page? There IS A Way To Switch to the Old One!

this system sucks I PAY EBAY LET ME USE WHAT I WANT. TO MUCH TIME FOR A ************** SYSTEM
Message 47 of 114
latest reply

Ebay took a very efficient label page and destroyed it.  When you click on the classic page, it comes up with an " It's Not You, It's US.  The new page is inefficient.

Message 48 of 114
latest reply

try this... Go to myEbay, upper right hover over 'myeBay' clik SELLING. Back to the left hover over ORDERS and clik AWAITING SHIPMENT. Choose items to ship and then go up to SHIPPING ACTION clik 'Print shipping labels'. choose CONTINUE. Next you will see the new shipping template or one can choose 'Go back to Classic' at upper right.

Message 49 of 114
latest reply

We cant switch back any more...  as of today it seams...  The new page really sucks....  ;(

MaD Mercantile
Message 50 of 114
latest reply

I noticed that too:( No options for flat rate boxes. Looks like it's time to start using Pirate Ship.
Message 51 of 114
latest reply

So many extra clicks now to print a simple label.  What was wrong with drop down menus for weight and shipping options?  Its like they are catering to the most ignorant person possible... I'm sure their next release will just be pictures that you select instead of using words so the average moron with a smart phone will be able to navigate it.

Message 52 of 114
latest reply

The link no longer switches back to classic printing!  I hate the new printing site & there's not many times I use the word "hate"!

Message 53 of 114
latest reply

link no longer there to go back to classic labeling

Message 54 of 114
latest reply

Anybody who has been on Ebay for any length of time.........you already know that the main thing they LOVE to do is:

FIX STUFF THAT ISN'T BROKEN!!~!!!!!

That way, the employees justify their jobs..........."We just "improved" the shipping page!!"

Message 56 of 114
latest reply

Where to start. I am thinking of ending my listings...this new printing page as of 3/25/19 is just too much on top of other nonsense being dished out right now.  I don't use Fedex and never will in this tiny town where there is no Fedex.  US post here.  Don't like where they put the buyer info (middle of page), don't need to put in the package dimensions...what for???? I already know which post office service I need to ship my items and don't need to enter package dimensions as I already chose the correct shipping method.  Wastes my time.   Takes FOREVER to pay while that crazy little circle goes round and round, and round.  STOP trying to trick me into using Fedex or signing up for a Paypal credit card and making me watch that little circle rotate into infinity....  So much wasted time for a few measly bucks it is reaching the point of "Not worth it" for me. 

Message 57 of 114
latest reply

THE CLASSIC VIEW IS NOW GONE !

WHY  WOULD EBAY MAKE ONE DOWNLOAD A SHIPPING LABEL WHEN ALL WE HAD TO DO BEFORE WAS PRINT IT ??????????  TO HECK WITH THIS PLACE, I'M SO TIRED OF NEW PAGE VIEWS AND THINGS THAT ONLY COMPLICATE MY DOING BUSINESS HERE.

I'M MOVING EVERYTHING BACK TO FORUMS , FACEBOOK AND AM GONNA TRY ALL THE STUPID PHONE APP SITES.  TRAFFIC IS SO FAR DOWN HERE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Message 58 of 114
latest reply

You can only tell ebay ONCE what you think , this because they really don't give a **bleep** what you think anyway.

Much like the new buying and selling page views that are so large on your screen that they cause you to endlessly scroll.

I switched the classic view for a reason, now it's gone and I can't print a label.

Guess what ebay?  YOU ARE FIRED !

I'm going back to genre dedicated forums to sell my stuff, and phone app based services are looking might fine these days.

Message 59 of 114
latest reply

GUARANTEED THIS IS MAKING EBAY RICHER BY POINTING US TO SHIPPING METHODS THAT THEY MAKE MORE MONEY ON.

Message 60 of 114
latest reply