cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer says message displays saying, I don't ship to their location, but I do.

I've had two different people contact me in the past couple of weeks saying that they want to purchase an item but when they try to buy it message comes up saying I don't ship to their location. One had 0 feedback but claimed they have been members for several years and received multiple items at their address. Is this a Ebay issue or some kind of scam trying to get you to sell outside of Ebay? The one a few weeks ago quit corresponding when I said I only ship through Ebay shipping. They never asked me to ship outside of Ebay but I had a funny feeling about the situation so I said something first. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Customer says message displays saying, I don't ship to their location, but I do.

Where are they located? eBay has lots of places blocked due to current world conditions

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Check the item they want against the USPS shipping restrictions for their country and that could be the reason.  Plenty of countries don't allow used clothes, shoes or hats to be mailed in.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply