cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Shipping Tool

Hello All, 

Has anyone else been having difficulty using the Bulk Shipping tool? I have been using it daily to print my labels and the USPS scan sheet, but last week when I went to review my purchase and pay I noticed the following message - "Automatic PayPal payments for USPS services have been set up. We'll charge you after the shipping labels are printed." I have been using my pending payouts to purchase labels and it will not allow me to change back to pending payouts. I chatted with a Ebay customer rep who said they will forward my problem along to have it looked at but I have not heard anything. 

Anyone know how to correct this problem or anyone specific I should contact?

Thanks!

Newday15

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Bulk Shipping Tool

A lot of sellers are running into this issue @newday15. Read this post where someone worked out the solution.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I had this problem going on starting a couple of weeks ago and then suddenly a couple of days ago, it went back to giving me the option to have the shipping costs deducted from my processing payments again. 

Now, today, I'm back to getting that same message the OP quoted....that my only option is to pay via PP.....where i keep practically a zero balance as Ebay forced us all into the Managed Payments Plan. 

This is really starting to tick me off as the cost or shipping has already recently increased significantly and when I have to physically take the packages in to the PO to purchase shipping, I am not getting the ebay discount so they REALLY need to get this resolved, and not resolved for a couple of days only to go right back to the same issue....

Not sure who to call to get this resolved.  I tried every work-around I could find and none of them worked for me. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Still no resolution for me, you? This is frustrating and annoying. I can still print out the shipping labels on ebay in order to get the discounts thank goodness. The bulk shipping and scan sheet is very helpful making it easier on me and I know our local post offices appreciate it as well. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I am able to print out individual shipping labels and use pending payouts as the payment. I still cannot use the bulk shipping to print all of my labels at once as it wants to use PayPal as the payment method. Looks like I'm not the only with this issue... I still have no resolution and loved using this tool as it was a time saver. 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

So I found the following under "Guide to Ebay Bulk Shipping Labels". Looks like this was purposefully changed to PayPal... UGH!

How do I purchase my labels?

When you are ready to buy and print the labels for the orders you see in Bulk Shipping Labels, click the Review purchase button on the top right. You will have the opportunity to review your spend before confirming the payment.

If this is the first time you purchase eBay shipping labels in bulk, you will need to set up a PayPal billing agreement to pay for the labels. This will be used for next time as well unless you cancel the billing agreement in PayPal.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

All of a sudden this weekend, I cannot avoid printing my labels through the bulk mailing tool that seems to be totally incorrect!!!  It is charging me the highest rate of the spread, even though I quoted my customer a lower fee.  eBay is going to make a fortune on me if I can't get out of this!  I called customer service and talked to someone but I don't think they understood.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

lol, you expect eBay reps to do anything for you

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

You’re responding to a thread that’s 2yrs old 🤣😂

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply