cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else using Endicia/Dazzle having issues shipping to UK in last few weeks?

I understand there were changes made where the UK is collecting VAT on all goods now from the US.

Endicia/Dazzle have updated their interface and now you can't print labels there unless you put in the seller's VAT. However, Ebay collects the VAT on these transactions and pays the UK, the seller does not collect VAT nor do they pay the UK for this.

I don't understand why they are asking for a VAT number when US sellers don't need one when they sell via online marketplaces.

Anyone have a workaround for this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Anyone else using Endicia/Dazzle having issues shipping to UK in last few weeks?

I'm fairly sure that is supposed to be eBay's VAT number as they are the ones who collected the VAT.  Do they have their VAT #  on the invoice?

If not, you might want to start to do a label on ebay and see if their VAT comes up then. You don't have to follow through  and complete the label.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Anyone else using Endicia/Dazzle having issues shipping to UK in last few weeks?

Good call....will try this. I know Amazon publishes their VAT, but could not find Ebay's anywhere (and you are right, it should be Ebay's VAT that belongs on the package).

Message 3 of 3
latest reply