cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else dislike the new way ebay is having us print postage labels?

I find it very confusing and harder to use than the previous version.  Please switch it back.

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Anyone else dislike the new way ebay is having us print postage labels?

@biss68-2012 wrote:

Hate it.  When I called and asked why my label only printed half the label they told me it was a problem with my computer. Now  I have to go to the library and pay to print it out. Bye, bye ebay.

Had  the same  issue.  Switched over browsers from Firefox  to IE  problem resolved.  Problem had nothing to do with eBay.  But I  did some clean-up on my  internet browsing history, etc, deleted not wanted or needed add ons and  ran  the  free version of  malwarebytes.org  found some  trash and  made certain I had the latest  version of Firefox, Adobe.   After  all done  everything was good again when I used Firefox - I prefer Firefox over IE but it OK for a back-up.   Couldn't  tell you for certain  which one fixed  the issue but they all needed to be done - part of  you regular  maintenance.    Just like a car gotta change  oils and fluids regularly - 'cause oil/fluids are very much cheaper than metal. But I suspect the  "add on" issues were  the main culprit.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 46 of 48
latest reply

The system worked perfectly before.  5 labels to print...pay and hit print...2 labels per page...done

Now that they have made box shipping easier I have to open each individual label to print it and then half the time the the format no longer lines up and if I save the file then he prints on a whole sheet of paper so you have a 11 inch shipping label.   This is what happens when people have to justify their existence .....so the people who worked on the "improve shipping labels team" have to make some changes or they could all be fired so they make it more difficult to choose what you want and how to print ......

what exactly was supposed to be the benefit to the sellers according to eBay ?

does ebay ever respond or they could care less?  I am really surprised no other site has been able to pull sellers away from ebay.  It is like the guy who buys a $500,000 ferrari.  The thing is like art.  But then his brothet in law says, " That Italian engine really needs to be adjusted."   And so the driver allows his brother-in-law to come over with his $59 mechanics tool set from Harbor freight and ruin his Ferrari.   Ebay just seems to be pushing sellers away at every turn.  Has anybody tried using shipping.com or similar instead of ebay?

Message 47 of 48
latest reply

With regional a and b boxes they can be more or less than regular priority depending on where the buyer lives.   Nobody knows where the buyer lives until the buyer makes the purchase and then at that time as they live close to you original box and a or B will be a good choice but if they live far away then perhaps just priority mail is the better route.

Message 48 of 48
latest reply