cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my orders are out for delivery in Knoxville Tennessee even though I live in Kentucky

I recently did an order of Pokémon cards from 7 different sellers, purchased at the same time, but for whatever reason all of them are either out for delivery in Knoxville Tennessee, or are currently being processed there. One of them has been out for delivery for 3 days now. I double checked the delivery address and it’s correct. I live three hours away from Knoxville, so is there any explanation or reason for this happening?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

All my orders are out for delivery in Knoxville Tennessee even though I live in Kentucky

If they are shipping in an eBay standard envelope then they scan as out for delivery at the sorting hub. Wait a couple days, even if it says delivered it will likely take a couple extra days. If they still don’t move by the end of the week you might want to reach out to your seller.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have you ever lived in Knoxville?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

If they are shipping in an eBay standard envelope then they scan as out for delivery at the sorting hub. Wait a couple days, even if it says delivered it will likely take a couple extra days. If they still don’t move by the end of the week you might want to reach out to your seller.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I think its a main hub before continuing on...Tennessee that is.

Confused..."3 days now"....Today is a holiday,,,yesterday was Sunday...Saturday post office closed early.

So the 3 days seem rather odd...to say out for delivery. one would be lucky to see any movement other than last Friday or maybe Saturday.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

If they were shipped using Standard Envelope, they only get scanned at certain places, not everywhere like regular packages.

That'll be the last scan they receive and should be delivered in a day or two.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Nope, never even lived in Tennessee

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ohh okay, that makes sense. Thank you so much! The last thing I ordered never did this so I was just really confused why every single package was being sent out for delivery there

Message 7 of 7
latest reply