cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVOID SpeedPAK / Orange Connex Shipping

Just a bit of unsolicited advice on SpeedPAK

eBay’s official partnership with Orange Connex to use their SpeekPAK shipping service is the worst thing for eBay buyers and best thing that’s ever happened to AliExpress. 

I ordered several items at the same time from AliExpress and eBay. The sellers on both platforms were located in the same part of China.

I received the items I bought from AliExpress in 8-10 days from date of purchase.  It’s been 16 days, and I’m still waiting for my eBay item, with no sign I’ll get it anytime soon. 

It took 10 days for my item to leave China. Then, it sat in a NY warehouse in the US, 20 miles from me, for several days. It’s been in the US for two weeks. The latest tracking shows it is now  in Indiana for some reason and is still with a USPS partner carrier. USPS hasn’t take possession yet.

To date, There is no real indication of when I’ll actually receive my purchase.

Avoid buying anything with Orange Connex SpeedPAK shipping. ePacket is far, far more reliable and much faster. 

More dumb decisions by eBay. No wonder Amazon and Alibaba / AliExpress are so popular. 

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: AVOID SpeedPAK / Orange Connex Shipping

The Orange Connex Shipping is new to me (at least here).  I ordered a background and originally it stated that it "arrived in the destination country - so I checked on for a few days - no movement, and left it at that figuring it had time to sit here in the US up to the expected date in April.  I had already brought the mail in for the day but was bring out my garbage and low and behold, the envelope was on my porch and I was like "I don't remember dropping anything" and when I picked it up, it was the background that I ordered way ahead of schedule.  It was in Inwood, NY and somehow USPS had it and delivered it within a day or two (2).  I am waiting on another pkg that "arrived in the destination country" that is not expected to mid-April - but this time I will check it in the morning/evening so that it is not left on my porch as was the last one.  

My regular carrier sometimes does not deliver the mail daily (she's expecting, YEAH) and I get the "fill-ins" 😞  One did not deliver something for my son because there was "problem w/address," yeah right, the boy has lived here all his life and the bills come w/o an issue and mine from AliExpress was "no secure area" blah blah blah - I called the PO and raised you know what, put in a complaint, and the idiot carrier did deliver the next day, however, he used a different city zip code instead of mine 🙂  - I could have told Ali that I did not get the pkg, but I said "what goes around comes around so don't lie 🙂

Message 2 of 56
latest reply

OMG I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING SPEEDPAK

I've order numerous items and more and EVERY SINGLE ONE has had a shipping label printed as seen in Informed Delivery from Haug Logistics or whoever it is FOR 10 DAYS!

10 Days its been in this country with a USPS label printed but not handed over to the USPS yet

Even my regular China Post parcel was ordered later and arrived earlier than any SpeedPak

Whoever is helping them in the US is scamming or dropping the ball big time

I will credit them every item was moved from china to the US within 3-4 days- but it stops from there

Message 3 of 56
latest reply

Did you ever receive your package because they have printed label on mine and havent handed it over yet and it's been 3 days since import customs was completed
Message 4 of 56
latest reply

Did you ever receive your package because mine is the same way label has been created but they havent handed it over yet and import customs was completed 3 days ago
Message 5 of 56
latest reply

Message 6 of 56
latest reply

Speedpak/Orangeconnex seem to have a data transmission or code problem, depending on their local transport agent. If delivered by DHL Germany it shows "Awaiting self collection by consignee". Thats nonsens, but at the end if the day ( or 3-4) they deliver. When they hand it out to dpd or Hermes, the tracking shows "delivered", but it only means the "handing out" to the courier. 

Little bit slow, but reliable from my pov. All orders arrived in time.

Message 7 of 56
latest reply

I ordered two items from china on march 28 and march 29-2019.  Both stopped moving are stuck somewhere in Orange Connex.  I am not getting anywhere with the shipper.  Just a contest back and forth.  I would like to actually get the items.  Ebay says just wait til they are past the projected delivery date and then what.  It's been two months now...................Anyone have feedback?

Message 8 of 56
latest reply

I ordered an item from China that had a 2 month delivery schedule. At the end of two months it never came so I contacted seller and they said OOPS. Missed it. So they sent out via Speedpack and here it is 3 weeks later and still no package.  It went thru customs in US on the 28th so hopefully its on its way. Will stick to items only from US from now on!

Message 9 of 56
latest reply

Re: Orange Connex shipments (SpeedPak.}

These are items purchased thru ebay that are given those tracking #s that start with ES1000......., pretty long numbers too. I checked on one item with this type tracking # with our post office and they said they do not recognize these tracking #s. In our case though, there is another problem. I live in Pago Pago, American Samoa 96799. Seems all my packages with ES1000.....#s are received at Richmond, CA before they fall out of the tracking radar. I believe my packages to 96799 are then put into a container to await ocean freight to us. Wow. Seems ebay forgot to consider US territories. Or did they. I have an item that was ordered Apr 3 and is not received yet as at June 7.

Message 10 of 56
latest reply

Yep, used to get quicker delivery (and still do through AMZ) when ordering from CN before this speedpak (what a misnomer) nonsense. Package I'm currently awaiting left origin, departed CN & landed in the US within 4 days of payment. Took 3 additional days to clear customs, and then no further update in the past 9 days. It shouldn't take anything 9+ days to transit within the continental US, and this should be a small (padded envelope), very lightweight (no more than a few ounces) package. Hell, the pony express could have delivered it by now! How does one get tracking updates past the "Import customs clearance completed,US" bit?
Message 11 of 56
latest reply

I'll never order from China again. If you can't chose the carrier, it's not worth the risk. I received a complete itinerary from Speedpak. When it left China, when it arrived in Kentucky, when it arrived at my local post office. Then "sorted", then "out for delivery" then "DELIVERED at 12:12pm. Never got it. Talked to the mail carrier today and she says she's never around at 12:12pm and I know that. My security camera shows no one coming near my door at that time or anywhere within a couple of hours. So who did the actual delivery they claim?
Message 12 of 56
latest reply

@riano wrote:
I'll never order from China again. If you can't chose the carrier, it's not worth the risk. I received a complete itinerary from Speedpak. When it left China, when it arrived in Kentucky, when it arrived at my local post office. Then "sorted", then "out for delivery" then "DELIVERED at 12:12pm. Never got it. Talked to the mail carrier today and she says she's never around at 12:12pm and I know that. My security camera shows no one coming near my door at that time or anywhere within a couple of hours. So who did the actual delivery they claim?

Same here. The package was marked as delivered, but we never received it. Our mail carrier drops packages off at our house regularly, and says she would have remembered seeing a package from China. To top it off, I was working from home all day on the supposed delivery day. Now who delivered it and where did it get delivered to?

Message 13 of 56
latest reply

@mausimeona  Yes, this is a problem.  Richmond (along with Bell Gardens) in CA are one of the problematic USPS sorting centers for shipments going out to Pacific destinations.  They are excruciatingly slow to move things along, and as you guessed, they wait until they get a full shipping container before sending it on.  Over the past few years I have had packages disappear once they reached those sorting centers, and not just me, many others are very annoyed with the way packages are handled in those places.  This matters because Orange Connex hands off your package to the USPS for final delivery, and since it undoubtedly shipped extra cheap rate, it will wait until they can staple it to a migrating whale before it makes it to you, if it does.  Their tracking is terrible as well.

Coffee is my friend.

T&S Tool #10mm ratchet
Message 14 of 56
latest reply

Have you received your package? I have the same story and haven't received it after two days of showing "delivered"!

Message 15 of 56
latest reply