cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Labels and Paypal Shipping not working!

Something wrong with ebay labels and paypal shipping right now? I cant print a label from either site. Both pages load fine except the label so maybe server issues at usps? This is great. You just cant have an entire days orders come up late. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@1971david wrote:

... 3 different reps.  It's a known issue and all they can do at this point is apologize...

That's just one of their canned responses to glitches. Have you mentiond it on the Tech Isssues Community board, where it might be more likely to be seen by eBay staff?

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I am having the same issue. Can I create my own shippong label for a return?

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I can not get any shipping labels to print. Its looking like PitnetBowes web site is down.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I haven't been able to get it to work all day.  I just had to buy my labels from USPS.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I found a work around by printing through the ebay app on my phone, but if it wasnt for that I just would have gotten alot of late packages cause it can make around a 70 dollar difference on some days and im not eating that cause their system is down. Id of complained until they removed the late shipments, and if they wouldnt then screw it, still not wasting 70 bucks.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

its down again! Really?
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Yes, it's down again.  I just got off the phone with CS after talking with 3 different reps.  It's a known issue and all they can do at this point is apologize.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@1971david wrote:

... 3 different reps.  It's a known issue and all they can do at this point is apologize...

That's just one of their canned responses to glitches. Have you mentiond it on the Tech Isssues Community board, where it might be more likely to be seen by eBay staff?

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Seems to be a repetitive situation as of late. Bet they wont be adjusting defects for late shipping on days the system is down though.
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I got a free stamps.com ebay account.  It links to your ebay account and gives you your ebay discount.  It's how I have been getting around the problems as of late.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Paid for 2 that wouldn't print. Tried to reprint until I used up my 10 times. Voided both and found out that it is now the same price at the post office. So much for the "Discount". Spent 20 minutes on phone with ebay this morning telling them information they already know and said " Can you just tell me if others are having this problem?" Ended up hanging up on them. Thanks for nothing!!

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Same here. I think it's ebays way of screwing top rated sellers. Now packages  and labels wont be printed and scanned in 24 hrs. Thanks ebay

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I SMELL A CONSPIRACY, TOP RATED SELLERS WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE AND PAY FULL PRICE FOR SHIPPING OR LET IT AFFECT THERE DEFECT RATE FOR NOT PRINTING THE LABEL IN 24 HOURS.  YOU CALL CS AND AS USUAL THEY HAVE NO ANSWERS OR SOLUTIONS JUST APPOLOGIES.  ITS ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER, ITS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO MAKE A LIVING ON EBAY WITH CONSTANT CHANGES, GLITCHES AND GETTING SCREWED BY THE BUYERS.  BASICLY IF YOU WANT TO SELL ON EBAY, GET USED TO GETTING SCREWED

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to hop in and give the newest update on this issue! We have an announcement with more details about this issue that I wanted to direct everyone to in case they didn't see it. Check it out for more info and a link to our System Status page that will have more updates as we work on a solution.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Label-Printing-Issue-Impacting-Some-Sellers/ba-p/27104668

Thank you so much for your patience as we strive to resolve this for everyone.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

i switched to Google Chrome and it resolved the issue

Message 15 of 16
latest reply