cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Refusing to send after full payment was received

Hello.

I have run into a conflict situation with a seller.

I purchased A Star Wars collectible from an EBay seller and arranged to have a split payment with PayPal.

I payed the full price 1000 dollars in two payments and sent the seller my address details.

He received full payment and my shipping instructions and decided to refuse to sell the item to me after noticing that my billing address was not the same as my shipping address and told me that he thought I was trying to scam him.

He then proceeded to letting me know that I would not be getting all my money back because the first payment was non refundable and only refunded me half the amount 500 dollars.

The seller has not been answering any emails weather it be through eBay through PayPal or his personal email address.

What can I do ? 

I feel like I am the one who has been scammed here.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

X.L

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

"I feel like I am the one who has been scammed here."

eBay does not provide a facility for split payments.

Sadly by not paying through eBay checkout you have allowed yourself to be scammed & lost any Buyer Protection.

Perhaps contact PayPal or your C/C provider.

Stick around as others may have more positive advice.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Can you provide some details as to how the split payment went? Did you use "Send Money"? If it was invoiced through PayPal you might have a shot at getting your money back.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Received though PayPal goods and services invoice! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Oh good. Then you should be able to file an item not received in paypal.

It's hard to tell if the seller is trying to take advantage or if they just don't know what they are doing. They are required to ship to your shipping address. Sometimes sellers don't know this. Just file the INR and they will be required to refund the full amount.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply