cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell us what you think

How many times does the tell is what you think box have to pop up on here? Long time members of this board should not need to see this pop up box, it is kind of annoying if anything. Just saying.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Tell us what you think

@duncanvr wrote:

How many times does the tell is what you think box have to pop up on here? Long time members of this board should not need to see this pop up box, it is kind of annoying if anything. Just saying.

@duncanvr   You're going to see that message every time you clear your cookies.  Just ignore it. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Tell us what you think

Very true! If Ebay sincerely  wanted to know want sellers & buyers thought, they only have to monitor this community board each morning. This " tell us what you think pop up" is a robot with no real, caring human recording the concerns and questions of sellers or buyers. Ebay needs to get rid of the tech persons who created  and applied this "pop up/survey" and hire more human beings to check this board each day . They also need to get more "trained people" to answer their "help" and phone lines, instead of using the canned answers from robots. I have found more solutions to questions here at the community board, than I have through Ebay's "Help&Contact".  Thanks to all, who take the time to ask questions and offer solutions on this community board. 

So to answer your question, I would not waste my  time and energy to fill out this survey.   Especially, if you have already filled it out once, only to receive it again and again. Why not just beat your head against the wall.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Tell us what you think

sheila@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Thanks for mentioning the survey. It was implemented before I came onboard, but I'll look into reducing the frequency of the survey and if clearing cache triggers it.

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Tell us what you think

I think ebay should figure out a better option for their global shipping program. I live in BC canada, I ordered an item from Portland , OR. The item left Portland and went all the way to Glendale, IL. Its been there for 3 days now and the expected arrival date is dec.18 (it was shipped Nov.22). Almost a month for something to arrive is pretty sad, when if it had just left Oregon and went directly to BC it would arrive in 2 weeks or less. Not to mention the environmental impact doing it the way its being done currently. Ebay is a world wide international market and should really figure out a better system for their community and OUR planet.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Tell us what you think

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply