cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods and Moving Threads: I have a question

I see that various Mods are doing a lot of thread moving lately.

I have a question:

does the Mod actually read the thread content or do they just go by the title because I'm seeing a few "moves" that are confusing to me.

Like a thread moved from Seller Hub to Selling but the thread is really about Managed Payments. Also some Managed Payments threads getting moved from Selling to Payments while others are left in Selling?

I actually have a headache this week from trying to keep up with the moves and trying to figure out where I left off reading because when the threads are moved we are put back at post#1, especially when they are left for days on one board before they are moved to another.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @readabouthorses,

The moderation team should be reading threads before moving them. If you spot threads that you feel were moved incorrectly, pop the URL in this thread and I will chat with the team to see if coaching is needed.  

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

alan@ebay 

Thanks Alan. I think they got them all straightened out this time.

I'll keep an eye on them. I've spent my entire working lifetime doing advertising, promotions, proofreading so my eyes are always looking for errors. LOL

Message 3 of 3
latest reply