cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find bookmarked threads

I've had a couple of threads that I've responded to, and have book marked so that I can go back and see if there were any follow up comments after mine. Where do I go to find these book marked threads?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

There may be a one-click method, but mine takes 3. Hit the drop-down menu (upper right) next to your name, click on 'My Subscriptions' and then 'My Bookmarks'.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Here's just a different way of doing it than the one previously described. This method allows you to find one of your posts whether you've bookmarked the thread or not.

By the way, just in case you weren't aware, the following pages are public. Anyone can see these pages on anyone else's profile. (A little info is left off the first profile page when others view it.) Doesn't matter much, really, but worth a mention.

I don't use the "Bookmark" feature offered by the community; however, if you go to your own community profile by clicking on the down arrow beside your member id and selecting "My Profile" from the dropdown menu:

Capture.PNG

You'll see the title of all the threads in which you've posted a comment:

Capture 2.PNG

If you then click on "View All," you'll see all of the actual comments you submitted on each of the threads in which you participated.

Capture 3.PNG

Lastly, if you click on the title of any of those threads, it will take you directly to that thread AND to that specific post.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply