cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dumping only 5 Community Anniversary Awards on me was interesting. Why not the full 24 years?

I joined eBay in 1999 with this, my first account k8gs. I had others, one a high volume seller for many years. The bottom line is I am insulted by only 5 years of Community Anniversary Awards. I was an eBay pioneer...here at the beginning. I was an early Power Seller. I was an early adopter of the eBay Store & Best Offer. I channeled my retail store's Internet sales through eBay because the fees were low enough in those days. I, along with many other sellers, laid the groundwork for eBay today. The recognition would have been appropriate. The insult was not. This is a technical foul against all of us early adopters who were on the 1. On the Internet in a time when many still didn't own a computer. 2. We found worthy items to sell for a fair price, plus shipping establishing eBay as a marketplace for hard to find items, used & new at excellent prices. To bad now eBay is mostly new Dollar Store junk...hundreds of identical listings all pennies apart, made in China, but missing packaging! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Dumping only 5 Community Anniversary Awards on me was interesting. Why not the full 24 years?

You may have joined eBay in 1999, but you first joined the eBay community forum in 2017 according to your community profile. The two are entirely different things.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply