cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Profile Photo

How do I add a photo or avatar to my/the community page?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Community Profile Photo

Your profile image is not showing on your feedback page. I suggest re-uploading following the instructions I posted above @awacsi .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Community Profile Photo

Hi @awacsi . Go to this page:

Https://www.ebay.com/usr/awacsi?uc=profile

On the right click the edit profile link.

Then on the left click the pencil icon over where your avatar image goes.

Upload the image then click save on the right.

After you save the image to your eBay profile, you will need to log out of eBay Community and log back in for your image to show up on this forum.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Community Profile Photo

Thank you! But ... that only changes my ebay photo, not my community page photo?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Community Profile Photo

Re-read the last sentence of my previous post @awacsi . 🙂

GLORIOUS!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Community Profile Photo

I guess what I mean is that I already have an image showing on ebay. Same one since 2005. But it doesn't show up when I'm in the community section. Or, did you mean I should remove the existing photo, re-upload it, log off then log back onto community?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Community Profile Photo

Your profile image is not showing on your feedback page. I suggest re-uploading following the instructions I posted above @awacsi .

GLORIOUS!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Community Profile Photo

That was so weird. You were right. It wasn't showing on my feedback page, yet it was showing everywhere else except feedback & community. Wonder if it's been like that all these years!? It wasn't pulling it locally either (for it to be on other pages). Thanks man! Thank you for your help! 👍

Message 7 of 7
latest reply