cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

someway to avoid "item you selected has ended, but we found something similar" completed listings?

When looking at completed listings is there someway to bypass the useless " The item you selected has ended, but we found something similar." redirect?

clicking the "view original listing" may not seem like much effort but I'm currently looking up over 100 items, and if I look at 10 listings for each that's 1000 clicks not to mention time wasted.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: someway to avoid "item you selected has ended, but we found something similar" complet

I noticed that. I believe it is a recent change made by ebay.

Marketing?

Not good for sellers that are doing price research.

You could try the Terapeak research tool, you get more results with that tool. It is located in seller hub, pull down menu at the top.

Best wishes.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: someway to avoid "item you selected has ended, but we found something similar" complet

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into it!

I'm a bit nervous to try it because opting in to anything on ebay often seems to cause problems. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can also use Advance search to check sold prices for the last 90 days. Click on Advance, it is to the right of the search box. Enter what you want to check prices on and go down the page and click sold/enter. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply