cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling

My sales and views are down. Any body see less activity in the last 2 weeks or so?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: selling

Mine has drastically decreased as well. Wonder what’s up with that? Trend or has something happened? Kinda have a complex.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Big decrease here in the past 2-3 weeks.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Yup! Ditto!

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Yes way down and NO VIEWS on any listings either newly listed or relisted. View Count shows ZEROS for days. I had a few auctions end today that were listed for 10 days and a handful ended with out a single view for 10 days?? This all started for me when I was switched over from MY EBAY ALL SELLING PAGE to the NEW MESS OF A SELLING PAGE IN THE HUB!

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@moonmistcamper wrote:

My sales and views are down. Any body see less activity in the last 2 weeks or so?

It's almost like eBay is flat lining and will be declared DEAD!  Views, watches, sales are have dropped like flies. 

ZZZZ_32.jpg

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

it happens every year when the temperature outside hits 50+ degrees ... people are out of the house doing things again ... April & May are always the slowest months of the year in sales (last year was crazy and doesnt count)

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Yes...same thing here.  I wonder if it has anything to do with my "tell us what you think" opinions of the selling pages and what has changed for the worse.  I have certainly voiced my opinion of the mess eBay has made. 

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

I have seen some slow down in eBay sales since the holidays. On the flip side I have had increases in my other online selling forums which are mostly local P2P transactions. I am not sure if people are still reeling from the holiday shipping fiasco or some other reason but I just roll with the flow. 

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Could be that the summer is here and people are not buying.  They're outside enjoying activities like eating, museums, etc.  For me, it always happens.  It's the summer slowdown and it picks up in the fall.  BTW, the only items that are moving for me are housewares.  I think everyone is organizing and buying things for the house.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Yes

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

February, March and now April zilch!!!!!!!!!!  I even lowered my prices to where it is ridiculous just to see what happens, and nothing?  I don't list very much but last year I was selling at least two to four items a week. All the changes EBay made now I am selling nothing. I am going to give EBay till June then I will quit buying and selling on here. Waste of my time.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I was doing well through mid-March and things have dropped off since. 

I tend to sell things which do reasonably well regardless of season.  I did get a few brand new things last week and sold through two plus bids on a third now. But some other things I have the best price on eBay and they're stagnant already. 

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I've been to the post office more times in the past two weeks than words in your question.  No problem with sales of classic vintage matchbook covers or coins here.  

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

"Could be that the summer is here and people are not buying."

No, summer starts on June 21st this year so no, summer is not here.

" I think everyone is organizing and buying things for the house."

Which reminds me that I need to get to The Container Store.  Only been there one time since 2019 ended.  Checklist:  Gloves, mace, two masks, baseball bat, hand sanitizer and hope.  On the other hand maybe I will just jump over to Amazon and order what I need.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply