cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scewed again

why wont ebay allow me to close my account without jumbing through hoops . tiered of getting robbed by ebays joke of a resolution panel steals from my credit card and gives back my money to parasitic buyers . tracking confirms item was hand delivered to address provided by the sinking ship ebay as they still claim to review the facts but somehow still seem to screw me . not the first time . one of many over the years . i hope the dagger the goverment new selling polocies finnally destroys this unethical site 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

scewed again

Why are you "hand delivering" items that as suppose to to be shipped?

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

scewed again

You cannot close your account until 6 months has passed BEYOND your last sold item for the simple reason that buyers can do a chargeback up until that time.

Since you had tracking, you would have 'won' any case opened...

did you NOT 'respond' to an INR?

did you NOT respond to a Chargeback?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

scewed again

"hand delivered' by a carrier maybe?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

scewed again

If tracking shows delivered to the address on the payment there is no way you should have lost an INR case.

You cannot close your account until 6 months have passed  since your last transaction

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

scewed again

You spelled "gummint" wrong.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

scewed again

@toomuchstuffagain35 wrote:

"hand delivered' by a carrier maybe?

Right. One of the delivery notifications that the carrier can select on his scanner is "Your item was delivered to an individual at the address [followed by the time and date]." I see those on my own inbound packages if I happen to be in the front yard when our carrier comes by.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

scewed again

i hope the dagger the goverment new selling polocies finnally destroys this unethical site 

Umm, huh?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

scewed again

Did you upload the tracking? You have to. Had you uploaded the tracking you would have won the case. Many inexperienced sellers assume since the tracking is on eBay, eBay sees it and should rule in their favor. No. Any time someone opens a INR case against you that tracking shows delivered, you have to upload the tracking to the case. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply